- they are handy for wiping tears from little faces. : (
- super for carrying home eggs from the chicken coop.
- pockets are always available to stash the random pieces of "life" that I find when picking up around the house.
- handy for giving a haircut! (Tom has even been known to wear one of my pretty floral aprons to cut the boys' hair!)
- I love to wear a full apron when working on starting my little seedlings as the dirt can easily be contained that way.
- I almost always wear an apron when I am working with our animals on our little homestead.
- super for gardening. I have plans to make a new gardening apron for this year that can readily hold some of my more necessary tools.
Are you interested in learning to sew? Aprons are a super-easy introduction to sewing. Here are some helpful links to free online patterns for aprons! Look here and here for lots of wonderful patterns!
I love this idea for a "gathering apron!" Definitely an idea that I want to modify and use here this spring/summer!
Look at these unique aprons that my dear Mother-in-law made for the girls and I!
Hope that gave you some apron inspiration! Have fun serving your family~ beautifully!