Periodically, I will post interesting or inspiring links here~
Have fun with these when you have opportunity!
- My good friend Lisa's post on how she has a "summer art school" with her children~ love this idea!
- Kathy shows pics here of an adorable apron made from jeans! Super cute!
- Ali Edwards has an excellent post about working through creative fear here~ she has some excellent insights.
- In addition, Ali encourages you in this blog post to document your weekend~ a great way to rejoice in the everyday and choose to praise God for all things given.
- Go here to read Ann's post and interview with Leslie Leyland Fields, author of Parenting Is Your Highest Calling: And Eight Other Myths That Trap Us in Worry and Guilt Check out this post as well for some additional insights from the author. I have not read the book yet, but it looks very good.
- so glad to see Jewels posting again at Eyes of Wonder.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend! We'll be "processing" our chickens today~ should be lots of fun! Anyone in the area here is welcome to come by and help or just observe and learn, if you prefer!
I thought about posting pictures here~ a tutorial on chicken butchering anyone?
Just joking (sort of!)
ps-Feel free to post in the "comments" section below any questions you might have and I will consider them for blog topics. If you would prefer, you can always email me if you would prefer that. I really look forward to hearing from you!