In my ongoing effort to remember to remember and give thanks... (prompted by Ann @ Holy Experience)
my current issue of "Endless Gifts"..... given from God
and gratefully received by me.
10. summer flowers
11. older children gently caring for younger siblings
12. bluebirds observed on my early morning bike ride.
13. my camera and the opportunity to focus, capture and delight in everyday moments here.
14. a successful knee replacement surgery for my father today.
15. daily phone calls from my two oldest children~ now "flown the nest." It brings me great joy to hear them relate what the Lord is teaching them as they "own" their own walk with the Lord now.
16. washers and driers
17. the privilege of my very own copy of God's Word and no fear of reprisal for delighting in reading it
18. many little arms who share an abundance of hugs with me each day
19. slower days of summer to simply "be" with my children
20. my sewing machine~ a simple workhorse. It has given my girls and I many hours of creative satisfaction.
Deliberately rejoicing in God's good gifts, graciously given (I couldn't resist!),