his outpouring of thanks....
how could I have ever guessed the way it would color my world?
As I purpose to notice these many gifts given,
I find myself overwhelmed by God's grace and mercy in my life...
surprised and delighted to be reminded of His care for me
115. more snow tomorrow!
116. 10:40pm~ quiet house
117. stories to tell of God's faithfulness
118. the red in the photos on my journal pages of thankfulness
119. large pile of hats and gloves, boots and coveralls by the woodburning stove.
120. daughter Hannah... her passion to encourage young women.
121. New flannel fabric to ensure warm nights arrived just in time for weekend sewing projects. (Love fabric shopping here.)
122. New Amy Butler tunic pattern~ really looking forward to sewing it~ *love* her new fabric line. (completed this on Sunday afternoon~ really nicely finished design. Her instructions were *very* detailed and easy to follow. It did turn out smaller than it should have, so Hannah gets this first one. Planning to work on another for myself and for Abbie this week.)
123. Wood stove warmth on a very cold night (-4 F.)
124. food for birds and
125. birds for food. Delightful to watch.
126. early morning boy shenanigans upstairs.
127. if He knows when a sparrow falls, surely He cares for me.
128. slanting sun on snow.
129. glorious sunset.
130. dinner with new friends.
131. a slight thaw today~ up to 33 F.
132. hot chocolate
133. kind encouragement
134. details falling into place.
135. abundance of wood for heat.
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
And with my song I shall thank Him.
praising Him in the Midwest cold and snow,