y the end of January, winter begins to feel like a guest who doesn't quite know when to leave....
(not that I've ever had a guest like that, mind you! We *love* having guests over! I just thought it was a funny comparison.)
To cheer myself up on yet another cloudy day here, I'm choosing instead to focus on the many, many little blessings in my life that I could so easily overlook otherwise.
Adding to my continuing list...
136. the drip, drip of melting snow and ice.
137. God's Word... meeting me right where I need it.
139. neediness, my lack of ability to "do it all."
140. humbling mistakes and faults on my part.
141. hunger. both physical and spiritual
142. boys + pranks ( like the old "fake spider under my pillow trick!")
143. encouraging conversation.
144. big boys helping little boys.
145. family devotions James~ so rich today.
146. hope of spring in pansy seeds.
147. food choices~ when so many go without.
148. combination of the colors red and yellow in decorating and fabric, etc.
149. sleepy children.
150. puppy "Dude" romping across the field on sunny day.
151. sun out for the first time in two weeks! Yay!
152. a flower blooming in southern window.
153. sun reflections on cheery yellow kitchen wall.
154. a certain three-year-old's delight in life!
rejoicing here... even on the cloudy days!
"Finally my brethern, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things again is no trouble for me and it is a safeguard for you." Phil. 3:1