Still working on my list of blessings here. My continuing list:
206. a cooler day~ so refreshing!
207. new iMac on the way!
208. clink of far-away hammer as boys build forts.
209. bigger boys looking out for littler boys.
210. no crutches today!
211. new school year ahead of us.
212. the end-of-summer insects' melody.
213. bread baking aroma
214. freshly weeded front gardens
215. big boys who will still stop before leaving to kiss my cheek.
216. open windows~ fresh air!
217. sweet cold cantaloupe and,
218. children I can share my fruit with!
219. God's unfailing love and mercies, new every morning.
220. for repentance, forgiveness and new beginnings.
221. answered prayers
222. house loud with many active children, and
223. for a few minutes of quiet as tree forts are refined and rebuilt.
Want to join in the "gratitude community?" Gratitude can change your life. For the better.