Then I remember:
This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope.
The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him."
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the person who seeks Him.
252. Rain~ finally! After 14 consecutive dry and cloudless days.
253. Cooler weather with the rain.... aaaah~ relief after several 85 degree days.
255. the warm light of autumn mornings.
256. a husband who works so hard for his family.
258. His grace which covers all, so richly given!
259. Bread baking in the oven.
260. First cup of hot chocolate this fall~ yummy!
Still up this week... the denim quilt plans and a book review too!
Actually, it might be next week before those are posted, but I do have good intentions! You might have to be patient, ok?
linking up with Ann at Holy Experience (better late than never, huh?)