- I was sent a link to the following article in the Wall Street Journal~ in my opinion, a must read for parents! "Twin Lessons: Have More Kids. Pay Less Attention to Them." Read it! I think you'll find it a refreshing perspective, especially for those of us who struggle at times with being guilt-driven overachiever homeschooling parents.
- Wow is it hot here! A mere 8 days ago the children were lamenting the cold weather that kept them from swimming and now I find myself running and cycling in 95 degree heat! I have never been a fan of hot weather, but I am determined to make friends with the heat this year. Here is an interesting discussion on the science of exercising in the heat.
- Working on finishing up some updates of the tabs under my header... coming soon~ a journaling tab, and who-knows what else! Check back soon!
- Looks like we are finally going to be able to pick up our "little" Flemish Giant rabbits this coming weekend! Serious cuteness awaits!
- Another interesting article for your consideration, "The Pitfall Of Perfectionism."
- And how about a few random photos that I heart right now? Yes?
- and one more, 'cause I am in love with vintage trucks! One of these days I think the boys will find one and get it running for me. I would seriously drive this everywhere!
enjoying summer here...